Monday, September 19, 2005

My First Blog

My first blog, I mean, at least on this website.

Anyway, I decided to write down what I feel is important or at least interesting enough to report to the rest of the people in the world.

Insha Allah (God willing), I will make the long anticipated trek to LA to begin a new life and a new career. My good friend Baba Ali (the man behind Muslim Games [www.muslimgames.com]) was the one who really made me realize that I needed to move. Insha Allah, I plan to make a documentary with him dealing with Islam and Muslims. What exactly will the movie be about is not known at this time because we're still in beginning stages.

I guess for know I will inform you all kind folks out there my preparation for the looooong cross-country trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home