Thursday, August 17, 2006

Coming Soon: How to Prove God!

I often get the "how do you prove the existence of God" requests and challenges once in a while.

As some of you may already know, I have a knack for debating atheists and agnostics putting in check so to speak. I basically heard all of their arguments but they haven't heard all of mine.

People need to know that faith in God does not have to be based on wishful thinking or desires; it can be based on real evidence. Although we can't see God, it doesn't mean He doesn't exist just like when you have a dream and you tell me that this and that happened in your dream, although no one else but you could of have seen the dream, it doesn't mean because others can't see it that the dream didn't exist.

So aside from this teaser post, be ready to view some of the arguments I used in regarding to prove that God really does exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home